Friday, May 8, 2009

I got a sketch pad today. I'm going to try and learn to draw. I don't have to draw well, just enough to evoke laughter amongst myself and others, provide some sort of outlet for me when making music is just a little stale (kind of like it's been this week), and well just flat out give me something to do. I think I'll post my weekly drawings. That way all three of us can laugh together at my lack of steadiness and improper pencil holding technique. I've already hit one problem with this and it's that I don't really know what to draw or what I would even want to draw. That is the point of creating something right? To make something that you want to see, hear, taste, smell, or feel become tangible. I suppose I can start with all the things I thought would be hilarious if Eric drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment